The areas of development which preschool or child education covers varies by jurisdiction, however the following main 'themes' are represented in the majority of systems.
* Personal, social and emotional development
* Communication, including talking and listening
* Knowledge and understanding of the world
* Creative and aesthetic development
* Physical development
* Mathematical awareness and development
Adult education differs from educating children in several ways. One of the most important differences is that adults have accumulated knowledge and experience that can either add value to a learning experience or hinder it.
You can find more information here: "school education"
Incontrarsi per parlare di scuola e università in Italia. Problemi, riforme, successi e proposte.
2 messaggi • Pagina 1 di 1
Travel is more fun in anyways ;)