Vacancy – Project Specialist Italian
Location: Cork Airport Business Park
Type: 3-4 month contract
Salary: €30,000 per annum
Expect Consultant: Margaret Galvin
Start Date: As soon as possible
Our client, a global brand and online retailer, is offering the opportunity to join their Knowledge Management Team. We are looking for a high calibre, experienced Project Specialist for this exciting role to work in this fast-paced industry. You will be responsible for all customer-facing and internal documentation, including but not limited to online help pages as well as the development and clarification of customer service policies and procedures.
• Liaise with groups within the business to gather the relevant Customer Service information
• Ensure that communication within the Customer Service department flows consistently and effectively
• Draft material that effectively communicates information to internal and external audiences.
• Write and edit information that is viewable by staff and members of the public
• Interact with Training and QA Specialists as required by the business
• Develop a project plan and ensure that all goals and milestones are achieved.
• Address queries regarding policies and performance
• Identify possible areas of customer dissatisfaction and work with the business to improve the customer experience
• Adaptable and flexible approach with excellent problem solving skills
• Previous experience within the Contact Centre environment
• Minimum of 1 to 2 years Project/Program Management experience with a proven track record
• Ability to work on own initiative with excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Mature outlook and ability to resolve problems effectively
• Passion for providing the highest levels of service with the ability to make and implement decisions
• Good computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and databases along with experience in web publishing tools
• Customer focused with strong communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure to high standards with the ability to build relationships quickly
• Fluency in English & Italian required, both written and spoken. Additional languages an advantage
Please send your most up-to-date English CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
Domande, risposte, curiosità, partire insieme a qualcuno.
1 messaggi • Pagina 1 di 1